Do you live in Montreal or on the East Coast of the US? Want to learn more about how to find actionable data in Google Analytics? Then join us for Google Analytics Seminars for Success in Montreal on December 8 and 9.
We’ve been putting on these training events for almost a year now, and, to be honest, I think they are an amazing value. The cost is $249 US per day and our goal is to dump everything we know into your brain. Seriously.
Day 1 focuses on the data in GA and how to find actionable information. We cover almost every report and the insights you can draw from each. Also during day 1 we’ll cover many of the new GA analysis tools including Advanced Segmentation, Custom Reports and Motion Charts. Here’s a taste of day 1 topics:
- Introduction to Web Analytics
- Website testing with the Google Website Optimizer
- Google Analytics Reporting Features
- Sharing GA Data
- Custom Dashboards
- Understanding Site Visitors
- Tracking online marketing campaigns
- Evaluating site content and user navigation
- Understanding Goals and Conversion Funnels
On day 2 we really dig into how GA works and how to get it configured correctly. Ever wonder how all that great day gets into GA? We cover that in the morning. Have you been curious about how to use filters and profiles? Yup, we cover that too. We even cover event tracking in the hopes that it will be released from beta soon! :) Treats for day 2 include:
- GA architecture overview
- Learning about Regular Expressions
- Improving your data with filters
- Setting up Goals and Funnels
- Implementing E-Commerce Tracking
- Configuring Custom Segmentation
- Introduction to Event Tracking
- Tracking websites with multiple domains/subdomains
- Code customization
But I think the best part of Seminars for Success is the interaction. We usually have groups of 60 which is big, but we’re able to have lively discussions about data and its uses.
You can learn more and sign up for Seminars for Success here. Got questions? Leave a comment below.
And don’t worry if you can’t make it to Montreal, we’ll be doing more of these next year in different cities around the US and hopefully Canada.
Like this post? Share it: