I’ve been speaking about Google Analytics and digital analytics for a number of years. I’ve spoken at large industry events, like eMetrics and Ad:Tech, at online events for Marketing Profs and OMI conferences and at smaller events, like Google Analytics user conferences. I also speak to individual businesses at private events.
Let’s face it, talking about data and analysis can be downright boring! I try to spice things up a bit and make it interesting. I customize the material for your audience to make it relevant, actionable and fun. My delivery style is relaxed yet energetic. I like to keep the audience engaged and commonly ask questions to keep everyone interested.
You can get a taste for some of the topics I talk abouts below. And feel free to listen to a podcast or view a video to get a feel for my personality and delivery style.
If you’re interested in talking to me about speaking please feel free to contact me.
- January 2012. Budapest Hungary.
- Strata Online Conference. December, 2011.Web Analytics: The Enterprise Gateway Drug to Big Data?
- eMetrics 2011. October 2011.
- Google Analytics Users Great Event: October 2011, Multi-Channel Funnels and Attribution [Video Part 1, Part 2]. October 2011.
- Web Analytics for Publishers. September 2011, Detroit MI. A private presentation for Crain Communications.
- Esto es Google. August 2011, Mexico City. Google Marketing event to promote Google services in Latin America. Spoke about web analytics and Google Analytics.
- Web Analytics Association Boston Symposium. June 2011, Boston.
- AdTech. April 2011. San Francisco. Assisted Google Analytics product management with Multi-Channel Funnels feature launch.
- GAUGE 2011. March 2011, San Francisco. Keynote speech and Visualizing Data with the GA API
- Google Analytics Certification. March, 2011, Athens. Invited to train and certify 200 agencies in Athens, Greece.
- Google Analytics for Nonprofits, Progressive Business Conference, May 2010
- Show me the data! Understanding today’s online data ecosystem, Web Reasearch for Beginners, June 2009
- Web Measurement Breakfast, Public Media, February 2009
- Understanding your Web Audience, Interactive Media Alliance, June 2009
- 10 Ways to Create a Testing Culture, Emetrics, October 2008
- Web Analytics: What, Why and How to Start, Invent Vermont, May 2008
Assortment videos and podcasts I’ve done:
- Using Google Analytics for More than Pageviews. A video for AppSumo [costs money]
- Google Analytics Deep Dive. One The Record Podcast. June 2011.
- Beyond Web Analytics Podcast. April, 2011
- The Future of Analytics. EMetrics Marketing Optimization Interview. October, 2010.
- Esto es Google Web Analytics Keynote:
Official Speaker Bio:
If you’d like me to speak at an event you can contact me.