Today was day 3 of our Google Enterprise Partner training and I’m starting to get a bit fried. Don’t get me wrong, I’m really enjoying the training. The Search Appliance and mini are amazing products… but it’s tough to concentrate on training all day and then deal with all the client work that piles up during the day. Personally, I like to get back to clients within a few hours but when I’m out here for training it can sometimes take 10 to 12 hours.
Enough of my complaining! Some of the highlights from training:
- Learning about the GSA spider
- OneBox functionality, access all your corporate data from one search box!
- Crawling databases with the GSA
- Go cart racing with the Italians and the Dutch
- The argument between the Italians and the Dutch after go kart racing
Tomorrow we wrap things up and then I head home on Saturday. Can’t wait to get home and see the family.